New major funder for PTSD Resolution: UK Joint Security Associations (JSA). Inaugural annual fundraising event will be held in London on Tuesday 30th September. It is planned the event will raise in excess of £40,000.
PTSD Resolution is a UK charity for Forces veterans that pays no salaries and has no fixed assets because all funds are used to relieve military PTSD.
The JSA comprises the following - huge thanks to these top professional organisations:-
1. The www.adsgroup.org.uk @ADSgroupUK is helping us to resolve military trauma.
ADS is a top trade organisation advancing the UK Aerospace, Defence, Security & Space industries - backing PTSD Resolution to end military trauma suffered by forces' veterans
2. ASIS www.asisonline.org is a major supporter of PTSD Resolution @ASIS_Intl .
ASIS is a leading organisation for security professionals, with over 38,000 members worldwide. It's supporting PTSD Resolution and our unique 8 out of 10 success rate in resolving military trauma
3. City of London Crime Prevention Association @CitySecuritymag supporting PTSD Resolution with our uniquely network of 200 therapists for treatment for UK veterans' trauma www.cityoflondoncpa.org.uk London's own professional security body
4. Next www.ipsa.org.uk IPSA supports PTSD Resolution's work in treating veteran's trauma in an average of just 5 sessions. International Professional Security Association & Security Institute is a membership body for individuals and companies working in security and associated roles
5. Big thanks finally to Security Institute @SyInstitute & support for PTSD Resolution.
The www.security-institute.org - member organisation for security professionals
- for 15 years it has worked to promote the highest possible standards of integrity and professional competence in the business of security
Thanks to all!
Patrick Rea, Campaign Director & Trustee
Key Facts: www.ptsdresolution.org/key_facts.htm
PTSD Resolution (charity number 1133188)
Tags Military trauma, PTSD treatment, UK Forces Veterans,